Watch Streaming X-Men: First Class (2011) Movie 123movies FUll HD Online Stream

Watch Full X-Men: First Class (2011) Movies uTorrent 1080p Without Download Online Stream


X-Men: First Class Movies Solarmovie 720p Without Download Stream Online

User Rating: 7.3 out of 10 ★ From 9544 Users

Plot X-Men: First Class (2011):

Before Charles Xavier and Erik Lensherr took the names Professor X and Magneto, they were two young men discovering their powers for the first time. Before they were arch-enemies, they were closest of friends, working together with other mutants (some familiar, some new), to stop the greatest threat the world has ever known.

Particular Movie

Title: X-Men: First Class
  • Released: 2011-06-01

  • Genre: Action, Science Fiction, Adventure

  • Date: 2011-06-01

  • Runtime: 132 Minutes

  • Company: Marvel Entertainment, 20th Century Fox, Dune Entertainment, Dune Entertainment III, The Donners' Company, Ingenious Media, Bad Hat Harry Productions, Big Screen Productions

  • Language: Deutsch, English, Español, Français, Pусский

  • Budget: $160,000,000

  • Revenue: $353,624,124

  • Plot Keyword : Action, Science Fiction, Adventure

  • Homepage: http://www.x-menfirstclassmovie.com/

  • Trailer: View Trailer

  • Director: Lucinda Syson, John Mathieson, Matthew Vaughn, Matthew Vaughn, Roger Mussenden, Lee Smith, Lauren Shuler Donner, Stan Lee, Stan Lee, Josh McLaglen
Casts of X-Men: First Class:
James McAvoy, Laurence Belcher, Michael Fassbender, Bill Milner, Kevin Bacon, Rose Byrne, Jennifer Lawrence, Beth Goddard, Morgan Lily, Oliver Platt

Witness the moment that will change our world.


Watch Stream X-Men: First Class (2011) Movie Solarmovie HD Without Downloading Stream Online

Get More About X-Men: First Class
A very good movie!
I'm not a massive comic book reader/fan and when I watched the first couple of the X-men movies I always wondered how it all begin and this movie do it justice! The actors where great (there no Patrick Stewart or Ian McKellen), Kevin Bacon played the baddie very well and was well suited for it and it was graphically impressive.
Loved to see the development of the characters over the duration of the film.
In all, I think it was a excellent movie.
I didn't love this movie. There were aspects about it from the perspective of an origin story that were interesting but something about the pacing and acting just felt… off. I can't quite put my finger on it but the first word that comes to mind is "campy". Kind of like I was watching one of the last three Star Wars movies. The dialog and overall tone just weren't serious enough.

The trailer for [X-Men: Days of Future Past](https://www.themoviedb.org/movie/127585-x-men-days-of-future-past) looks better and Bryan Singer is back at the helm. The best X-Men movies are without a doubt 1 & 2 so here's hoping he can steer this back a bit.
On IMDb, X-Men: First Class has garnered the highest rating of all films in the X-Men franchise so far. Given the fact that this film features only a few of the familiar characters of the previous films, portrayed by different, younger actors, and the complete absence of Wolverine, the (current) rating of 8.1 somewhat surprised me. That was before I had seen it...

Being a pretty big X-Men fan myself, I was excited to see this, regardless of plot or characters. However, I was also a little wary of what to expect, for the reasons stated above. I suspect that anybody reading this might feel the same way. But rest assured, any doubts were quickly dispelled no later than the opening scene. First Class starts off very well, with the exact same opening scene as the first X-Men, featuring a young Erik Lehnsherr being separated from his parents in a Nazi concentration camp. What follows after this familiar story is something completely new and particularly dark and brutal. I won't give away any important plot lines, but suffice it to say there won't be a single person left wondering why Magneto is so resentful of "normal" people. This event also sets the tone for the rest of the film, and, to a great extent, explains why First Class is such a success: this film is all about character. Whereas all the other films were mostly about cool superheroes and special effects, First Class is all about character development and the history of those who would later become Professor X and Magneto. This concept might have failed big time if it wasn't for the superb screenplay. I take my hat off to whoever managed to incorporate every little, but crucial, character and storyline and made it flow together so beautifully. Literally everything comes together in this film, everything you might have wondered (why is Xavier paralyzed?) is given a credible and fitting explanation.

Another real strength of FC is its cast. Everybody in this film is right where they should be. Kevin Bacon is the perfect villain (but we already knew that…), James McAvoy not only looks, but sounds and moves like the young Charles Xavier would. Jennifer Lawrence is a convincing, young (and believe it or not, insecure) Mystique. All other characters are perfectly cast as well, humans and mutants alike. However, I feel that most credit is due to Michael Fassbender, an actor I am now ashamed to say I had never even heard of before. The way he portrays the 30-something Erik Lehnsherr/Magneto is stunning. His entire physique, down to every little twitch in his face, truly captivates all the pain and agony Erik has had to endure throughout his life. It makes you sympathize with Magneto and understand why he is the way he is. Whereas the "old" Magneto was little more than a bitter old man who despised Homo sapiens for undisclosed reasons (with no discredit to Ian McKellen intended here), Michael Fassbender does something I thought was almost impossible in a superhero flick: he gives Magneto a soul.

In case I might have given the impression that X-Men: First Class is no more than some wishy-washy character drama, don't worry. There are plenty of awesome action sequences and special effects to keep the more adrenaline-pumped movie-goer satisfied. And before I forget: there are two small, but awesome cameo appearances which I know you will enjoy…

Finally, a small note on parental guidance: I was absolutely baffled to see that half of the audience consisted of parents with small children. Like I said before, this is not just another cool superhero movie. X-Men: First Class features elements which are quite dark and graphic, and especially the scenes portraying Nazi brutality are not intended for a young audience. Personally, I would say 14 is the appropriate minimum age.

With all that said, I would recommend this film to anyone, even to those of you who aren't X-Men fans. It doesn't happen very often that I can't find a single flaw in a film, but I guess this is just one of those rare cases. Great directing, great acting, great everything. Period.
_(July 2011)_


10 comments:

  1. We would like to show you a description here but the site won’t allow us

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most Popular Male Explicit Nudity Movies and TV Shows IMDbOctober 8, 2020 at 2:03 AM

    A successful lawyer jeopardizes her career and threatens to tear her family apart after engaging in an affair with her teenage stepson Director May elToukhy Stars Trine Dyrholm Gustav Lindh Magnus Krepper Liv Esmår Dannemann Votes 6258

    ReplyDelete
  3. CSTG Short Movie TrailerOctober 8, 2020 at 2:03 AM

    Category Gaming Suggested by AdRev for a 3rd Party The Low Gold Orchestra Mountain Heart Part 2 Official Music Video Song Victory No Vocals No Choir Extreme Music

    ReplyDelete
  4. 123Movies New Website 2020 Is this Safe Site forOctober 8, 2020 at 2:03 AM

    123Movies Proxy Websites 123Movies 0123movies fmovies MovieRulz has been blocked in many countries If you are also facing the same issue then below is the list of 123Movies proxy website through which you can access the 123Movies website without having to use VPN or Proxies

    ReplyDelete
  5. 123Movies Download Streaming FreeOctober 8, 2020 at 2:03 AM

    Download Stream or Watch Full Movies Streaming HD and Full Episode TV Shows for FREE on 123Movies is registered since 26 June 2019 IP is 2162393221 is hosted in United States Youngstown Ohio

    ReplyDelete
  6. 123movies down Current status and outage historyOctober 8, 2020 at 2:03 AM

    We tracked 123movies since January 29 2018 During last 30 days it has not been down The average response time is 0166 sec which is very good Note that response time may vary depending on how far you are from the server located in US Status History Recent statuses of 123movies Check time Status Response Code1d 20h 23 min 18

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cyren URL Category Check Security as a ServiceOctober 8, 2020 at 2:03 AM

    Cyren URL Category Check As we analyze global threats to data security each URL is classified into a category based on a variety of information – if there’s a URL you’re interested in checking enter it here to see the results

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jackie Chan Movies New Movies Movie TrailersOctober 8, 2020 at 2:03 AM

    Profession Actor Executive Producer Director Born Apr 7 1954 Died Jan 1 0001 Birth Name Chan Kwong Sang Biography One of the most popular film personalities in the world Jackie Chan came from a povertystricken Hong Kong family so poor claims Chan that he was almost sold in infancy to a wealthy British couple As it turned out Chan became his family

    ReplyDelete
  9. New Music Videos Reality TV Shows Celebrity News PopOctober 8, 2020 at 2:03 AM

    See episodes of your favorite MTV Shows Watch the latest Music Videos from your favorite music artists Get uptodate Celebrity and Music News

    ReplyDelete
  10. VH1 New Music Videos Reality TV Shows Celebrity NewsOctober 8, 2020 at 2:03 AM

    See episodes of your favorite VH1 Shows Watch the latest Music Videos from your favorite music artists Get uptodate Celebrity and Music News

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.